Conclusions and recommendations
If there aren’t any recommendations to be made as a consequence of the project, call this section just Conclusions.
The Conclusions section sums up one of the keys points of the discussion, the primary attributes of your design, or the significant outcomes of your investigation. As its function would be to round the story off of assembling your project, it will:
- be written to relate straight to the aims of the project as stated within the Introduction
- indicate the extent to that your aims have been achieved
- summarise the findings that are key outcomes or information in your report
- acknowledge limitations and work out suggestions for future work (where applicable)
- Highlight the usefulness or significance of your work.
The conclusions should relate genuinely to the aims for the work:
The goal of this project is to design a mobile phone tower for a suburban location..
The mobile phone tower presented here may be erected safely in a street that is suburban.
It requires a complete section of no more than 2m 2 l, and has now the safety that is following.
This investigation will review the amount of passengers using the Monash University Clayton-Caulfield inter-campus bus in order to recommend adjustments towards the ongoing service if required.
[ ادامه مطلب ] |
[ موضوع ] : Essay Writer Service